Annual International Conference on Critical Issues Facing Emerging Markets
Effective and Efficient Strategies for the Financial Stability, Sustainability and Development of Asian Emerging Markets
- Submission deadline: July 15, 2019 (Abstract)
- Notification of acceptance: July 31, 2019
- Early bird registration: August 15, 2019
- Regular registration: September 15, 2019
- Conference dates: October 18-20, 2019
- Early bird registration fee (before August 15): USD 300
- Regular registration fee: USD 350 (After August 15)
- Additional papers are permitted for registered author. The charge for second paper is USD 240 (early bird) or USD 280 (regular). For third or more the charge is USD 180 (early bird) or USD 210 (regular) each.
- Daily lunch, dinner and coffee/tea breaks included in registration fee.
Conference website: cifaem.weebly.com
Any questions about the conference should be sent to the conference email address: CIFAEM2019@gmail.com; email@example.com
Prof. Yin-Che Timmy Weng, National Dong Hwa University, Taiwan
Prof. Chao-Shin Chiao, National Dong Hwa University, Taiwan
Prof. Tony Chieh-Tse Hou, National Dong Hwa University, Taiwan
Prof. Ali M. Kutan, Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville, U.S.A.
College of Management, Department of Finance, Management Science and Finance Program, National Dong Hwa University, Taiwan.
Society for the Study of Emerging Markets